Thread: PRS-T2 Hacking the T2
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 06:12 AM   #95
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkher View Post
trocchietto,

rupor says that ADB step is not needed if you do Apps2SD because Apps2SD includes also ADB.

(...)mega cut.

The new AMR 2012-11-25 (it requires the new firmware) should be safer because it restores /system to the factory state before installing AMR.
HI Guys, sorry I am confusing my self, I hope to not appear inopportune still with questions, but now I do not know what to do anymore

the steps are so...
backup...jailbreak..AMR 2012 11 25 as I have an EU model(no dictionary no adb, maybe in a second time), right?

Also considering the last Shark69 comments, I should not do jailbreak anymore? I do not have to follow anymore your procedure? and also the dictionary I do not need russian( also if I love russian girls more than every girl in the world), so I can jump that step, to install dictionaries not to love russian girls?
app2sd)
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote