View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:05 AM   #44
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by artifact View Post
I am on 2.1.4 (rd43710, 10/1/12) and do NOT have that functionality in my KT. Either its a Glo thing or not all versions of 2.1.4 are the same.

I'll double check the fonts. Sounds like its working for everyone so the info I read in the other thread was misleading or was cleared up after I read the thread. The other poster could have made a Fonts and not fonts folder.

Thanks for clearing things up .

I still can't sign-out without having to re-run setup settings so that original bug remains.
I have a Touch with the firmware version 2.1.4 (r43710, 10/1/12) not 2.1.4 (rd43710, 10/1/12), as you have and on mine I can add a book to a shelf from the Books listing screen. When I select the menu beside a book I am presented with six options: Read Now, View Details, Similar Books, Add to Shelf, Mark as Finished and Delete.

Last edited by Joe563; 10-07-2012 at 01:13 AM. Reason: Clarification
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote