View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 10:51 AM   #12
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Last month, I flew with Singapore Airlines to NYC. During the flight, three female flight assistants gathered around me (much to my girlfriend's dismay), showing a lot of genuine interest in my Sony Reader, and asking very specific questions (how much built-in memory does it have, where can you purchase the e-books, how long does the battery last, etc.). They all said they had to get one as soon as they got some time off.

Yes, the Sony Reader can impress girls.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote