View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 09:42 AM   #32
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsJoseph View Post
You know, while I can admit to not buying things in B&M stores after price-checking with Amazon...I kinda always thought that the app would eventually make some retailers mad.
Yeah, I can sort of see Target's point there.

Regarding Walmart and Target, I live very close to several Walmarts and at least one Target. My wife greatly prefers Target. It is much neater and nicer inside.
The nearest Walmart (as close as the Target) is a constant wreck inside so I see her point. She refuses to shop at that one if there is any alternative. The slightly more distant Walmarts are a bit better, but none as nice as the newly remodeled Target.
But I still prefer Walmart for selection, and sometimes, price.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote