View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 10:08 AM   #134
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAMan View Post
@ixtab: mind sharing the source? If yifanlu is OK with this upload I may add my changes to enable third kind of "menu item" there, just like I did for Launcher 1.0.
For more see https://github.com/JustAMan/KindleLauncher
The sources are the ones from yifanlu, I did not alter his classes in any way.

I only removed the orientation thingy and the loop-mount of can't-remember-which config file, rewrote the installer/uninstaller (both available in the src/ directory), and (most importantly) included the "vector" class which loads the launcher into the home screen. But the latter is binary bytecode edits, so no "sources" either...
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote