View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 04:10 PM   #17
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Oldpilot: Assuming that your linking schema is done correctly, yes. I've used this a number of ways; I've D&D'd html files; I've D&D'd ePUBs, and I've D&D'd OPF files. All work. ;-) I started out way back using the OPF for KG, when I graduated from ye olden MBPC to mobi, (because when I first started, I'd explode an ePUB and then double-click the OPF to launch MBPC, it feels like eons ago), and, honestly, I forget how I even stumbled on it, but yup, it works.

OTOH, you could just stick with Previewer, which has a number of advantages as well.

HTH,
Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote