View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 04:58 PM   #11
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critteranne View Post
Sadly so many of the best known authors died before ebooks became a popular idea. (Although Mary Stewart is still alive!) They're also out of print and out of mind. While some of the Zebra Gothic authors from the 1980s have gone on to reissue their Gothics, it's harder to find ebooks by the older names from the 1950s-1970s. No Mary Stewart, no Phyllis Whitney, etc. Although I did just check Victoria Holt, and they now have Kindle editions. There are Holt, Barbara Michaels, and Rinehart ebooks. And there's some Velda Johnston there as well. So it's a start.
I noticed a few months ago that the Amazon UK site has a number of Mary Stewart titles for the Kindle. So I hope that means we won't have to wait too much longer in the U.S.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote