View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 05:01 AM   #8
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by robinson View Post
maybe they'd force the release of both apps in to the public domain and Apple to carry their updates.
Are you kidding? Apple is just as bad. I highly doubt we'd see Stanza being all open if Apple gets their hands on it.

Hmm, I wonder if Amazon will consider porting Stanza to Android... I know they're big on trying to promote their own Kindle format but right now, Stanza would be a very nice epub reader to add to their stable particularly if they optimize it for the Kindle Fire.

Last edited by ilovejedd; 10-23-2011 at 05:03 AM.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote