View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 02:34 PM   #2
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest@de View Post
I’m portuguese but I read in english, but same times I have problems understanding some words, so I would like to know if is it possible to make the translation dictionary the default, I would like to tap in a word and that it showed the translation without having to tap translation dictionary and then chose the language.

Besides I would like to change the default translation dictionary, when I want to translate a word it shows as the first option the english-french dictionary, then I must chose the dictionary that I want to use, which is english-portuguese. Is there a way to make the english-portuguese the default dictionary?
You can try renaming the dictionary files on {drive letter}:\.kobo\dict.
Rename for instance dicthtml.zip to dicthtml-en-fr.zip, and dicthtml-en-pt.zip to dicthtml.zip. Then instead of the English definition dictionary the English-Protuguese dictionary will appear, and instead of the French-English dictionary the English definition dictionary will appear. Be aware that the menu entries will not change and will therefore show incorrect information (English definition and French-English).
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote