View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 08:02 AM   #4
sbwtxj
Groupie
sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.sbwtxj is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: kindle keyboard,kindle touch,PB touch lux
The following is from SONY SUPPORT:

Thank you for contacting Sony support regarding the language of your PRS-T3 E-Reader. We apologise for any inconvenience the issue has caused you so far.
In regard to your query, we advice you to perform the below steps to change the language of your PRS-T3.
Settings
Changing the Settings
General Settings
Menu Language
Sets the menu language
This can be found in the user manual on page 215 in the below link
http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/4470508411.pdf

If you could not find English, then we regret to inform you that there are no available updates to change the E-Reader language to English as it was purchased from Japan, as each product is designed to function in a specific country.
I am sorry I cannot be of greater assistance on this occasion, however I hope that my e-mail has gone some way to clarifying this matter.

Yours sincerely
Hagar

Sony Customer Support
Sony Europe Limited

Email: via www.sony.co.uk
Phone: 0844 8466 555
Phone: VAIO out of warranty - 0905 031 0006 (35p/min plus network charges)
sbwtxj is offline   Reply With Quote