Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 03:01 PM   #897
Ansileran
Zealot
Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ansileran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Kobo Aura HD, Cybook Odyssey HD
Hi!

I have some questions concerning the Aura. I consider buying one but, since it's not available in France, I can't try it in stores... Those are probably very basic, I'm sorry...

1. When browsing the library, which types of display do you get? Covers? List? Can you get it to display summaries as well? Which sort options are available?

2. Can I "rate" the books so that the ones I like best show up first?

3. Can I create collections? Edit / Create collections directly on the Aura?

4. Can I edit a book's (let's say epub) metadata directly on the Aura?

5. How is the dictionary working? Can I select a word and get the definition / translation immediately or do I need to go through menus to open the dictionary and then paste the word in it? Can it look for definitions / translations in multiple dictionaries at once?

6. How easy is it to use it one handed? My PRS-505 is great for this, I can hold it in eiter hand and have no trouble turning pages...

7. Can it handle ebooks/documents in Chinese?

I think it's going to be a huge change from my PRS if I buy one...

Thanks!
Ansileran is offline   Reply With Quote