View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 01:56 PM   #49
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
Now that MacBook Airs and ultrabook PCs are so thin and light, I really don't see the justification for owning a "work tablet." There is so much you can do with a real computer that is still dramatically out of reach for other devices.
Which is why the closest thing I have to a tablet is a convertible hybrid (currently dual boot Win 7 & Win 8 preview), and the first actual tablet that interested me to the point of wanting one is the forthcoming Surface Pro.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote