View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 07:22 AM   #3
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Maybe you can try adobe support.

Got the same problem, i didn't authorized ADE when installing, as I didn't need to download book then. Then, some time later, i buy a book, and had forgotten about authorization. Then, second silly mistake, i authorized ADE. And as pdurrant said, that deleted the temporary authorization, preventing from reading the book on PC, and using inept to fix the problem.

Since then, i always check ade is authorized before doing anything.
Quote:
If you're very lucky, the people you've bought them from will let you re-download if you ask nicely, but it will cost them money to do this, so they may well not do so.
That would requires renewing the license. Or ADE whine about the license being already used by an other user.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote