View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 10:56 AM   #5
robdrob
Enthusiast
robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.robdrob once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: almost every kindle,iPad,android tablet,kobo you name it
I was told the same thing by Oberon. That they do not make covers for any kobo product. Haveone format kindle 3 which they exchanged because I did not care for the felt they placed on the left hand side. However seeing that they are charging 64.00 for a cover for a 79.00 device (new kindle) in my opinion is kind of expensive. But that is how much they charge and they sell a lot of product. I would think that a cover could be made for all the kobo products.
robdrob is offline   Reply With Quote