View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 10:20 PM   #4
1611mac
eWanderer
1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.1611mac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iMac,iPad3,iPhone5-Kindle Fire,Touch,PaperWhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonlynn View Post
You know what? I'm downloading it through wifi, through my Ipod touch, cause it's not set to this computer, and I'll loose my aps if I sync it. I might try to use the computer it's set with...with my tmobile card, and try it like that.
Confuses me! Each device has it's own "sync" or "library" (however you want ot say it). I sync my iPod Touch and iPad all the time (plus two other iPods). Each device you connect to iTunes is "registered" to iTunes and it knows which device is which. The libraries for each remain correct. In other words, you have a library or sync for each device.

(or did I mis-understand what you were saying?)
1611mac is offline   Reply With Quote