View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 04:24 PM   #89
bossfan2000
Connoisseur
bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iPhone 6+, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Unfortunately my other devices are Kindles or Kindle apps, and they don't play nice with third party syncing. It can be done I'm told, but not worth all the extra work and trouble. Whispersync simply works, and that is why I stick with Kindles.
Ack..just noticed the "Previously" label above the Kobo Touch in your sig. Sorry about the un-needed suggestions
bossfan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote