View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 12:25 PM   #15
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Okay I am convinced this is a server issue. After fighting with this all night and day. I cleared the Kindle data one more time. This time my books I grabbed this morning suddenly showed up on my Carousel and suddenly all my covers were back! Still not showing in archives but in doc tab and carousel it seems to be working again. Buggy!
Were the mobi books converted from epub in Calibre with the [EBOK] tag? If not, what was the original format and how were they converted?
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote