View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 09:34 PM   #19
Muckraker
Connoisseur
Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Muckraker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I can certainly add an off by default option in the MOBI output settings to leave image files alone, but be aware that in that case there is no guarantee your MOBI file's images will display everywhere.

Open a bug requesting the feature and I will get to it when I have a moment.
The patch you did works great Kovid. I put a reminder to donate on my calendar for Dec 31st. You'll receive 50% of my delivery fee savings on all Amazon sales of:
The Silver Princess in Oz: Empty-Grave Retrofit Edition
The Shaggy Man of Oz: Empty-Grave Retrofit Edition
The Magical Mimics of Oz: Empty-Grave Retrofit Edition
(released in May)
Untitled compilation of Oz short stories (released in May)

If all those file conversions work out like the first one I tried then you are saving me $.50 in delivery fees for each book. So expect some quarters to come your way January 1st. Hopefully it's a lot of quarters

Thanks again!
-Adam
Muckraker is offline   Reply With Quote