Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 04:36 PM   #147
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
sorry to sidetrack you, but what problems did you have with the plugin? Which calibre version are you on? I am asking because I am having problems with one particular book (if I load it, it breaks my database on the Mini), and I am not sure whether the problem is with the book or with Calibre or perhaps something else.
I have no problems with the plugin, tempest@de had. I've not updated the plugin because I've not updated calibre (0.9.15, so without Polish). Problem with a particular book are very, very tricky, because it will probably depend on some special contents, or tags, or something like that, in it. Have you tried to check it with Sigil?
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote