Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 04:14 PM   #146
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
I've also heard from one person that adding the file to the book and updating the content files to reference it fixed the problem of starting at the wrong place.
I just made a copy of the annotations test file (available here), included the kobo.js and inserted the references into the htmls. The file behaves exactly as the version without the js. That means no improvement with annotations/highlights. As for opening at the right place, my test is not indicative, since the version without js also opens always at the right page.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote