Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #143
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
In this area I'm working entirely off information provided by other people. Next time I purchase a DRM-free kepub I'll open it up and verify, but it has been my understanding that the JavaScript file is included in all Kobo kepubs. I've also heard from one person that adding the file to the book and updating the content files to reference it fixed the problem of starting at the wrong place. I've certainly seen an improvement in the starting location with one file per chapter, but it's still almost always a few pages on either side of where I should be starting.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote