Thread: Touch .kepub.epub
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2013, 12:42 PM   #140
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
I’m having several problems with the kepubs generated by the KoboExtended plugin:
- the glo doesn’t remember the last page read and opens the book at the beginning off the chapter.
- bookmarks: when I leave the book and open it again the bookmarks wouldn’t appear in the proper page.
- annotations: the bookmark would appear but not the annotations that I had made before.
- search: when I searched the book for a word it would not show the location in the text, it would list a series off code.

At first I thought that the problem was the new Glo new firmware 2.4.0 but I decided to experiment a bit and I came to the conclusion that with the kpubs downloaded directly from kobo all works fine, I also tried some books in epub loaded trough calibre but with the KoboExtended plugin disable and none off the problems above appeared.

I tried it with calibre 0.9.20 and after updating to calibre 0.9.22 and the result was the same.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote