View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 07:21 PM   #10
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teknikal View Post

edit: I don't want to come across as a jerk but that's my honest experience with Apple software and I've had the same issues trying on my laptop as my main PC so it definitely isn't as uncommon as you would like to think.
You failed. I have suggested that going to discussions and doing some research and posting your issues might get you a solution and you have completely ignored that.

I have friends on PCs who have experienced NO problems with itunes except that they hate it, and use it only for the same reason you do... no crashing of anything. I have a netbook running Windows 7 starter. No problems.

Go and post in discussions. No point complaining in here, where clearly there is no solution.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote