View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 03:38 AM   #7
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
That seems unlikely given that many people have zero issues. I am not one, however.
Well they have blocked iexplorer (used to be iphone explorer) on recent itunes versions, the same code could easily be blocking calibre and other third party programs, people on older versions would probably not notice.

Just for the record Bonjour crashes on my system anytime my net disconnects for even an instant and I've nothing else on my system that ever crashes. I honestly think Apple are terrible at software, tried safari once and it crashed every five minutes as well.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote