View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 10:58 AM   #10
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alissa View Post
(I'm not sure the feature is new to 1.2x series, because I got my Story HD recently and it come with 1.21 from the beginning...
At least for the basic this message does not exist in the 1.13 firmware, but it was added in 1.27. I'd have to download old wifi firmwares to see when it was added there.

I haven't actually found any way to select / click on links in epubs yet (with 1.13) but I don't have any files that would require it (for footnotes or whatever) so I haven't missed this feature yet.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote