View Single Post
Old 09-11-2013, 11:03 AM   #137
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorow View Post
BREIN has a long history of questionable tactics. I personally wouldn't want to have any business with them, and I also wouldn't want them to get my private information for whatever reason. If there is a problem, the proper local authorities should get involved - not some private, industry-backed group who seems to fancy itself as some sort of law enforcement adjunct.
You can say that again.

And again, and again....
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote