View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 11:08 AM   #70
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Trying to be everything to everyone is a noble intention. I think this is what Apple is trying to do. I applaud their efforts. It may work for them. For me, I'll stick to my Kindle. I just want to read any book I want anywhere I want. Almost there....... Had you told me 2 months ago I would be traveling with 150plus books in my purse I would have laughed.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote