View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 12:20 PM   #28
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Yes, my browser does autologin. I signed up immediately the first time I came here, which explains why I did not see the ads.

As I mentioned, I have no complaint about ads if they are not too distracting. That was not the issue in the "Russian translation" of my work that failed to mention me.

That brings back pain from when my project was featured on the cover of Scientific American, but my boss took all the credit and my name was not even mentioned, even though the work and innovations were almost entirely my own.

Just because people find my life experience incredible and beyond belief in their limited world view, does not make it untrue, and I dislike being called a liar as has occurred recently. I have been around a long time and I have done a lot of things outside the bounds of what most people consider possible. Doing what others called impossible was always a challenge and an inspiration for me, and I got a lot of personal satisfaction proving repeatedly that few things are truly impossible if you believe strongly that you can do anything that you set your mind to.

Last edited by geekmaster; 05-16-2012 at 12:36 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote