View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 11:03 AM   #26
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Perhaps I made a mistake, I thought you where using Firefox.

AdBlock+ is a very popular add-in for Firefox but you would know if you added it, it is a manually added option.

Hmm...
A quick test - disable AdBlock+ for mobileread.com ...
Sure enough, the recent site upgrade dropped the advertisement spaces at thread start and between posts.
I am using Google Chrome. I just went through the settings, and the only filter set is for "Malware Protection", which gives me a big red "are you sure?" warning before letting me enter websites in its "potentially dangerous" list.

I have never noticed any ads on mobileread, but I have only been here since November. Anyway, ads do not bother me, but it does bother me when somebody plagiarizes my work taking all the credit (my only compensation here) for themselves.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote