View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 06:34 AM   #3
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
If you want to delete books from your Sony Reader, you can do it either by deleting a book derectly from reader, or start up eBook Library, navigate to the Reader and delete the books. Probably you can do via Calibre interface as well, but I don't use it, so I don't know how.

P.S. when I say directly from reader, I mean without connecting it to your PC. Just go to a book's menu. Choose settings, then delete option.

Last edited by astra; 01-08-2009 at 06:37 AM.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote