View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 06:43 PM   #32
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
I went over to the Fairfax library today and told them that, although I'm not a Fairfax resident, I do live next door and would like a library card for downloading eBooks. And they cheerfully gave me one.

Based on a quick browse, it appears Fairfax has a large collection of eBooks most of which were available; only a few being on hold.

But, when I went to check one out, the system asked me for a password, which I don't have and there is no intuitive way to get one. So, I sent Fairfax Library an eMail asking them how I go about this.

Fingers crossed, I'll get one soon and have access to lots of free books
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote