View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 01:36 PM   #14
Tulpana
Enthusiast
Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tulpana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Thank you to those posters who have offered me a friendly greeting. Thanks to others as well, for your efforts.

As I stated, I do not know HTML--why I found Sigil so invaluable in editing the error-plagued, Calibre-generated .epub files. My Chapter Breaks have no Headings, for the simple reason that I do not understand either the denotation nor the connotation of the term "Heading" as it obtains, here.

I tried to highlight the various chapters, then apply a Heading to them (the way one would apply a Microsoft Word "Style" to text). Didn't work. I tried to click-and-drag the various chapters into the TOC box, the box that is generated when one clicks on View/Table of Contents. I believed that the whole purpose of Sigil was to allow those people unfamiliar with HTML the ability to edit HTML without knowing it. Therefore, unfortunately, I am unable to apply the various suggestions that some of you have offered at the expense of your valuable time.

Thank you.
Tulpana is offline   Reply With Quote