View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 07:51 AM   #1
Brianrh
Connoisseur
Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Battery Indicator Question

I was surprised last night when I went to use my Kobo Touch to find that it informed me that it needed charging. I am convinced that the previous night the battery indicator was showing about 25%. I have had the KT since Christmas and only part charged twice but never had it go so low for this warning screen to appear.

I have been told that the battery use is supposed to improve for cycling discharge and charge a few times but does the hardware auto-calibrate? Are these indicators very accurate anyway.

What have you other Kobo Touch users found?

Thanks.

Brian
Brianrh is offline   Reply With Quote