View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 10:19 PM   #99
CharlieBird
¿Huh?
CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CharlieBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HiSense A7 CC, Fire HD6, Kobo Libra2
I don't think you folks have adequately explored the Moon+ reader. Admittedly I have limited experience with it only because I've installed so many different readers to test (and I am still a novice w/Android), that I'm having a problem deciding which I prefer and which to uninstall....but the Moon+ was one I had definitely decided to keep.

It has myriad options, reads ePub and fb2 files, has direct links to Feedbooks, ManyBooks, P.Gutenberg and a Chinese catalog, Shucang, with the option to add your own catalog. It also supports bookmarks. The only format I've found problematic is some text files don't render punctuation correctly but others are fine. It does have autoscoll but since I don't like autoscroll I didn't even bother to test it.

SlowRain, where did you find Mobipocket (Android Market?), and does it read encrypted prc files?
d
CharlieBird is offline   Reply With Quote