View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 10:26 PM   #33
Grimm
DRM killer
Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Transformer Prime (Sold: Nook, Kindle 3, Nook Color, Nook STR)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
I didn't use autonooter when I first rooted. It wasn't available. That forced me to become comfortable with the manual method.

There are some things that autonooter does that I don't want: fingerprint of device changed, stock framework.jar file replaced, app auto install (/data/app), boot animation. There may be some things that it does, that I don't know about.

In general I just prefer being in control of the process. Using ADB to increase functionality gives me an understanding of what's going on behind the scenes. I've been fortunate to never have experienced issues with my device.
Can't fault you there.
Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote