View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 04:31 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Sony Librie killed by a notebook

You know that most gadgets are extremely fragile by nature, and the Sony Librie e-book reader is no exception. Hence we feel genuinely sorry for Mathieu from Australia whose Librie got crushed by a heavy notebook. You can see some photos of the immediate aftermath posted here on Flickr. And what's Mathieu's wish for his next e-book reader?

I've had the opportunity to experience ePaper - this experience hasn't turned me off it. I'll just have to make sure that my future eBook has a stronger protective case for the screen. I believe the iRex iLiad has a glass cover. The Sony Reader which will sell in Borders book stores across the US has a...? This makes me wonder whether Sony equipped the paper with anything more than the leather cover?

Anyone cares to speculate?
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote