Thread: Book Scanners?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 03:24 PM   #24
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
If you use ABBYY Fine Reader there is an option to scan into e-book directly. I usually scan to PDF/A if it is non-fiction. By saving the scan file I can always go in and change the output later to something I need.
I didn't see that option, or the option to pause. I'm guessing that's in the Windows version only. I'm using the OSX version, which is FineReader Express.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote