Thread: PRS-350 I Still think it's great
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 03:30 PM   #97
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by feelmaroon View Post
There's a feature in prs+ that allows the reader to auto page turn after set times. Does anyone use it?
I use it at times on my 350, usually when eating messy foods so I don't muck up the reader, and it works great. I set my reader to activate it by touching anywhere in the upper left corner within a book, touch the area again to shut it off.

I wish it had a selection box to enter your own exact number of seconds before a page turn, but for me and font choice on my 5", every 10 seconds works. It has a setting for every 10 seconds, then every 15 seconds after the 60 second mark, increasing by 30 seconds after the 120 second mark.

But it does work great for those times you don't want to (or can't) touch the screen or even the buttons.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote