View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 06:45 PM   #327
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Update!

I emailed Audible about my inability to use the link and I got a phone call from them. After trying both Chrome and IE, I am unable to see the sale banner when I sign in. They promised me that my being a legacy Premium Listener had nothing to do with whatever the problem is. They were kind enough to issue me an additional credit (now I have 3 instead of 2) and because I can't see the banner or link to the sale books, I am not tied to the 200 books being used as part of the sale!

I retract the bad comments I made about Audible trying to get rid of legacy memberships. There really does seem to be some kind of glitch.

I am now going shopping!
Glad the got you squared away and with an even better deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Thanks for the note on Downpour. I entered mine yesterday and had no problem, at all, so it must be an intermittent issue.
Mine worked OK yesterday too.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote