View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 06:27 AM   #61
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
This may not be the right place for this but I figure it's at least a good starting place:

The default recipe in Calibre is working quite well for me in getting all my articles; I end up with a much nicer ePub than Instapaper offers and it's great having the images in articles included. I was wondering if there's any way to have the images centered on the page instead of left-aligned; using the css it'd be a matter of simply setting the margin property on any img element to "0 auto 0 auto". Possible at all?
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote