View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 04:38 AM   #297
varnie
Connoisseur
varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.varnie can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle Touch
Hi all.
I just found out that CrazyCoder and pvnhome coded another apps runner (pretty simple and cool!).
Tried that on the latest KT firmware and it worked well.
Now I can launch my CR3 (NOT CrazyCoder's QT version) build again and read FB2 books

More info can be found here on Russian forum (read the section/chapter "13." there).

Yes, it is based on ixtab's researchs, so thank you again, ixtab!

Last edited by varnie; 01-20-2013 at 04:56 AM.
varnie is offline   Reply With Quote