View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 10:04 PM   #6
Jadon
Hermit
Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.Jadon can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kobo Glo
I've thought of another example, though again, not an ebook. I listen to various audiobooks, radio dramas, and audio plays when I exercise, and one of the audio series I'm following (ever so slowly, among other things) is Big Finish's Bernice Summerfield stories. In one episode our adventuring professor of archeology turns up pregnant, with sufficient in-story dialog to suggest I'm supposed to know the backstory. But I don't: turns out the events happened in one of the BS paperbacks, not an audio story, and I only follow the audio series for this character. I'm only in series three, and the audios are up to series ten, so I wonder if I'll find other cross-tales that I'll have to look up online.
Jadon is offline   Reply With Quote