View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 11:41 PM   #185
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by rethec View Post
I do the same. I read a book on the device and there it gets marked as finished. Then I connected my Glo to calibre and not every book, which was marked as finished gets stored as finished in my library. I don't know why. But I testet that, when I use the "Mark as read"-Button in the overview on my device, I can't store the state in my library. But if I use the "Mark as read"-Button in the book, it works.
That is pretty strange. The three methods of finishing a book (last page and tap next page, mark as finished in book, mark as finished in library list) do the same thing in the database, or at least in the parts the plugin is reading. I can think of two things to look at:

- In the device list, do these books have "Read" as one of the collections? The driver is reading this information and calculating the collections. If it has "Read", then there is something happening in the plugin.

- Could you run calibre in debug mode and post the log? Or PM me directly. This is done by ight clicking the preferences button and selecting "Restart in debug mode". Calibre will close and reopen with a message about the debug mode. Try a store for the books you are having trouble with. Then close calibre. It will open the debug log. I need to see the contents of that.
Quote:
Another question is, where does kobo save the information reading percent? I looked in the sqlite database, but at first sight I couldn't find it.
The table with this is the content table. The column is "___PercentRead". The query the plugin uses is:

Code:
SELECT c1.ContentID, c1.ChapterIDBookmarked, c2.adobe_location, 
 c1.ReadStatus, 
 c1.___PercentRead, 
 c1.Attribution, 
 c1.DateLastRead, 
 c1.Title, 
 c1.MimeType,
 r.rating
FROM content c1 LEFT OUTER JOIN content c2 ON c1.ChapterIDBookmarked = c2.ContentID LEFT OUTER JOIN ratings r ON c1.ContentID = r.ContentID
WHERE c1.ContentType = 6
Except with a different WHERE clause. The above will show all non-kepubs that have been opened or finished.

Note: I originally posted an old version of the SQL code above. I fixed that, but then I found an error. The above is the final version.

Last edited by davidfor; 07-18-2013 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Wrong version of SQL code.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote