View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 05:37 PM   #1
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Megareader getting no love?

I find it really interesting that Megareader barely gets a mention here anymore.

Patrick has released twice in the last month or so, once to add sideloading and once to satisfy those of us who hated the LONG books listing by enabling grouping by author. We already had the ability to add our own sources.

He's been working really hard on it, and I think that it deserves a second look from those who dismissed it before, as I did. Its well ahead of Bluefire in terms of "lets get some Stanza features in there".
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote