View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 09:47 AM   #18
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I don't expect to get a physical copy for free when I buy a digital file, or vice versa, but I would happily pay more for a package that offered both, especially for favorite backlist titles.

I have tattered paperbacks that I would like to replace; some have been reissued in the last few years in both hard copy and digital form. I chose to buy e-book versions for (mostly) $12.99 apiece; the trade paper reissues were about the same price, so replacing those as well would have cost me about $25 for each title. I absolutely would have purchased a bundle for, say, $20.

The publisher gets more money from me, I'm happy I get a discount--why not offer the package deal as an option?