View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 08:59 PM   #25771
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
You might wake up some mornin'
To the sound of something moving past your window in the wind
And if you're quick enough to rise
You'll catch a fleeting glimpse of someone's fading shadow
Out on the new horizon
You may see the floating motion of a distant pair of wings
And if the sleep has left your ears
You might hear footsteps running through an open meadow

Don't be concerned, it will not harm you
It's only me pursuing somethin' I'm not sure of
Across my dreams with nets of wonder
I chase the bright elusive butterfly of love

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWrRs0pwF7s )

Good morning, everyone! 30° at 07:50... Gonna be a scorcher today until the rains start. Thank goodness for ice tea! But first, a big mug of Unbranded Keemun tea. Maybe two of 'em! Heck... no 'maybe' about it! Then down to see the Food Lady for some Thai delights. Got a guy coming over this morning to look at my old guitar with an eye to buying it. He'll get a good deal... The asking price on the Internet for this model, used but in very good condition, is $475, but I'm only asking $350. I don't want it just sitting around in the closet. It's not fair to do that to a good guitar. I may even throw in a gig bag. I don't need two.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote