Thread: Hi from Atlanta
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2010, 03:31 PM   #1
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
Hi from Atlanta

I've been lurking and soaking up wisdom for a while now, so I decided I should come out of the shadows and check in here! I started out reading ebooks on a Palm PDA, and still use it sometimes to read in the dark. I do most of my reading, though, on a Sony Pocket Reader or JetBook Lite. I'm a true convert -- I don't think I've read a single book in hard copy since I went digital, and I read a LOT. I pretty much use Calibre exclusively to manage my books. I browse these forums every day and have learned so much. Thanks, everybody!
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote