View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 10:02 AM   #53
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by samano View Post
I had checked with the seller and they told me that it is not uncommon to have some spoilt pixels on the screen. There is nothing they can help me with.

I checked with a black and white image and found that the pixels are actually inverted!
When it is supposed to be black it will display white. When it is white, it will display black.

I wondered if there is anyway i can "Revert" back these pixels.
hah, how lame! It seems I'm with same problem as samano.

Little black pixels, so tiny they look like mere dirt powder spread over the screen. There's not many, about 5, though it's kinda like counting stars: it's only when you start that you start noticing how many little ones are there next to the bigger.

not much distracting, though you know they are there, but I'm worried if they'll grow in number over time...

*edit*
hmm, found this:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...en+dead+pixels

from the pictures I'd guess it's about to be expected...

Last edited by Namekuseijin; 09-05-2012 at 10:07 AM.
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote