View Single Post
Old 02-08-2012, 08:17 AM   #31
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by amward View Post
Just tried to buy all of these sale books, but can't make the payment. I keep getting a message saying that my billing address doesn't match my card address. Checked with the bank and all's well their side, so now I'm waiting to hear back from Poisoned Pen. It's all too much after not being able to access Singapore library.
Obviously I had to check it was all working okay, and have just bought 9 of the original 10 books (I skipped the last one, about the polygamists, since it didn't really sound like my thing, and it wasn't even the first in the series - was I wise?) Didn't seem to have any problems with my UK card/address.

I'm not sure I like the time-limited links. I've downloaded them all, but I don't know if I'll get them onto my reader(s) before the time limit is up.

I'm holding you all collectively responsible if they're rubbish.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote