View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 04:07 AM   #17674
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Next up: The Undead Hordes of Kan-Gul by Jon F. Merz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
II have The Undead Hordes of Kan-Gul on my TBR. When you finish it let me know if you enjoyed it please.
It was OK. But overall not really satisfying. The villains seemed to be stupid, the magic system incoherent, the hero didn't really work as a character for me, and the undead hordes uninspired.

That may be a little harsh. It did keep my attention, and I finished it fairly quickly, but not yet an author that will be on my watch list.

Next up: This month's book club book, Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote